Admin akan share Stock ROM OPPO A57
Update with SD Card (Recovery Update)
Update with SD card is mainly used if the phone freezes at a certain interface or OPPO logo, or can’t boot but can get into Recovery Mode.
- Go to OPPO Official website > click Support > Software Updates , download the firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems) .
- Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.